Scheduling a Consultation Appointment with STAGERS
A walk-through evaluation is necessary to determine the feel, extent, architectural strengths and weaknesses, condition, and probability of enhancement. It is important for the owner to feel comfortable and excited about the process. A proposal will then be presented based on the needs of the home determined at the consultation.
Once an agreement has been made as to the scope of the project, a contract is signed outlining the price and terms. STAGERS would like 7 to 10 days lead time in order to develop the project fully. Typically it takes one day to install the furnishings. STAGERS will work closely with the individual homeowner or real estate agent and communicate regularly so that every detail is attended to.
A Good Partner to Have
STAGERS can also work with developers and contractors - working from blueprints through the finished product. STAGERS can also recommend painters, gardeners, and other resources relating to any given project.
Why Choose Stagers?
- We have over 13 years of staging experience and 22 years of experience in the local real estate market.
- We study the demographics of each property and we have successfully staged thousands of homes.
- STAGERS owns over $1.2 million dollars worth of current art, furniture, rugs and accessories and continues to update inventory monthly.
- STAGERS carries many styles and can accommodate any type of architecture.
- Each home is custom designed.
- 80% of buyers first see a home on the internet. Our staged homes photograph beautifully. Staging adds scale, color and interest and each room is designed to photograph to its best advantage.
- We are fully insured with both liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
- All personnel are highly trained and most have been with the company for over 5 years.
- We offer flexible payment options and accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Every precaution is taken to ensure the safety of the home:
- Our furniture arrives wrapped in plastic.
- All furniture legs & accessories have felt bottoms to protect floors.
- Doors are draped with blankets.
- Counters are protected.
- During installation all surfaces are cleaned, dusted and polished.
- Rugs are vacuumed.
- When we have completed the staging the home is camera-ready.
- Most staging is completed in one day.
- We value our relationships as a member of your marketing team.
- Every effort is made to be flexible and responsive to both agent and owner.
- We provide free proposals within 24 hours in most cases.